- Video Hosting & Delivery – Create a custom video player, options included color, playback behavior, among others.
- Lead Generation – Post-roll call-to-actions that collect email addresses and can be used for lead generation and tracking.
- Playlists – Create embeddable video playlist widgets with select groups of video content.
- Advanced Analytics – Video play and engagement data, embed tracking, identity tracking, head mapping, and geo-tracking.
- Video SEO – Tools to help in the creation of video site maps.
- Mobile Video – HTML5 video playback and support.
- Privacy Options – Public, private or password protect your videos. You can have multiple logins for each video and track every login. You can even embed password and login protected videos while still requiring the password or login before the viewer can watch the video.
- Domain Whitelist – Restrict where videos are embedded and played.
- SSL Embeds – Place secure embeds in protected pages or applications that require encrypted video experiences.
Plans start at $25 a month and go up to $400 a month depending on the amount of resources needed. Pricing is based on storage, bandwidth — advanced plans included video engagement analytics.
Video marketing platforms are video hosting and streaming software packaged together with tools that enable businesses to utilize video across external and internal communication channels. Next generation video marketing platforms provide businesses with all-in-one solutions for every video marketin...[Read More]
In 2022 48% of businesses will spend their video marketing budgets on video hosting software and platforms. With video marketing exploding and smaller businesses getting into the streaming content business, the market for video hosting and live streaming platforms is on the rise. This is because of ...[Read More]
Get a detailed feature comparison of SproutVideo vs Wistia vs Vimeo Pro. See how these three solutions stack up against each other and get a clear idea which one is right for you. To get started use the chart below.
With the holidays upon us it time to reflect on the year past and start planning for new beginnings, strategies and budgets. As you prepare for success in the new year you may want to consider these 10 video marketing resources as your guiding source. 1. 13 Essentials for Creating Your Next Marketin...[Read More]
Welcome to the very first and annual 50Wheel online video platform and video marketing platform buyer’s guide. The guide recommends 14 different video solutions in 4 categories, including: Video Hosting and Video Players, Video Marketing and Analytics, Video Learning and Training, and YouTube ...[Read More]
SproutVideo, a video hosting and marketing platform announced the beta launch of their new video website management tool. Sprout has joined the video site revolution along with a few others like Vidcaster, 23 Video, and Brightcove. The idea behind SproutVideo’s video website tool is to make it...[Read More]